Free AccuCheck Nano glucometer
- Small, sleek design.
- Meal Markers to help track patterns.
- Brightest, large, backlit display.
- No coding required.
- Fingertip or palm testing.
- Very small blood sample (0.6 µL).
- 5 seconds results.
- Easy to handle. Fast-fill strip.
- 500-value memory with time and date, downloadable.
- Infrared downloading capability.
What about getting Accucheck Nano glucometer for FREE?
Currently there's no exact information for this meter.
If you are a valid US diabetic with Medicare than...
Click here to get FREE glucometer and diabetic testing supplies
AccuCheck Nano is the newest device on the glucose meters' market. Designed small, with bright auto-backlight
display, the Nano also takes a very small blood sample. Its on-board computer returns averages, produces meal
markers and sets test reminder alarms. Infrared interface allows downloading data to Smartpix PC
The glucometer uses AccuCheck SmartView test strips, covered by the most health plans. According to
internal Roche's analysis, they are preferred to help save money.
The meter comes with AccuCheck FastClix lancing device that is proven least painful and overall easiest
to use. It contains the drum of 6 preloaded lancets - no individual lancets to see or touch. Accu-check Nano
glucometer batteries are capable of measuring 1000 tests. To preserve battery life the AccuCheck Nano has
auto-power feature. It automatically turns on with strip insertion and off after 2 minutes if not used. To insure
that your Accucheck Nano and test strips work properly use Accucheck SmartView control solution.
Other Accucheck Nano glucometer features:
- Advanced accuracy (23%) SmartView test strips
- Hypo indicator
- Test averages 7, 14, 30, and 90 day
- Pre- and post-meal markers
- 4 customisable test reminders
- Auto control ID
The whole AccuCheck Nano SmartView blood glucose monitoring system includes in its box:
- AccuCheck Nano glucometer
- 2 batteries
- AccuCheck SmartView test strips
- AccuCheck SmartView control solution bottle
- AccuCheck FastClix lancing device
- AccuCheck FastClix lancet drum
Dimensions: 43 x 69 x 20 mm (L x W x H)
Weight: 40 g. with batteries
Battery: Two 3-volt Lithium (Type CR2032)
Download AccuCheck Nano manual
Possible mistypes: Accu Check Nano, Accu Chek Nano